Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,016 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39868 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Queenstown, New Zealand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,500 in Queenstown, New Zealand you would need to make just about NZ$4,722 (R$ 11,845) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)