Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,348 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02140 NZD / INR
Do you live in Queenstown, New Zealand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 53% cheaper than in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,700 in Queenstown, New Zealand you would need to make just about NZ$3,621 (₨169,215) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.08 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Whitehorse costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 4 hours ago)