Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00411 NZD / NGN
Do you live in Queenstown, New Zealand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 50% cheaper than in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,400 in Queenstown, New Zealand you would need to make just about NZ$3,667 (891,647 ₦) in Lagos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 30 CUC (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)