Cost of living in Indore, India vs Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02200 NZD / INR
Do you live in Queenstown, New Zealand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 62% cheaper than in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,300 in Queenstown, New Zealand you would need to make just about NZ$2,796 (₨127,099) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)