Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32161 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Queenstown, New Zealand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,200 in Queenstown, New Zealand you would need to make just about NZ$3,705 (R$ 11,521) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)