Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15581 NZD / MAD
Do you live in Queenstown, New Zealand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,100 in Queenstown, New Zealand you would need to make just about NZ$3,408 (21,873 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Najaf costs 8,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Portland, Oregon costs $0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 2 hours ago)