Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22189 NZD / CNY
Do you live in Queenstown, New Zealand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 32% cheaper than in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,000 in Queenstown, New Zealand you would need to make just about NZ$5,414 (24,398元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)