Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Quebec City, Canada
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.984 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 7% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$4,447 (4,521 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)