Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.791 CAD / BAM
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 45% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,709 (3,425KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Varna costs 500 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 5 hours ago)