Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 188 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20115 CAD / HRK
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,556 (17,677 kn) in Zadar.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)