Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 142 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01311 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,619 (¥505,034) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)