Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,709 in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 5 hours ago)