Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05803 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,859 (Mex$ 32,035) in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)