Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20027 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 41% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,824 (14,100元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)