Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Quebec City, Canada
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02541 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 75% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,217 (47,916 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)