Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,106 (COL$6,063,200) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 5 hours ago)