Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.561 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,696 (€2,368) in Vigo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)