Cost of living in Victoria, Canada vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 485 prices entered by 96 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)