Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00432 CAD / HUF
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 42% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,646 (612,960 Ft) in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)