Cost of living in Verona, Italy vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 209 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,038 (€3,283) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨130 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)