Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06046 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,356 (Mex$ 38,975) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)