Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14097 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,111 (36,256 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)