Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 338 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.415 CAD / USD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,394 ($3,813) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $118 (about 2 hours ago)