Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.558 CAD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 235 prices entered by 71 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 9% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)