Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.561 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,959 (€2,536) in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)