Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05683 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,700 (Mex$ 47,504) in Uruapan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 3 hours ago)