Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 139 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14318 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,390 (37,644 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)