Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00116 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,646 (₩4,018,098) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨329 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)