Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 209 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27237 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,533 (R$ 9,300) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)