Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,670 (COL$4,792,235) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 5 hours ago)