Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13398 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 32% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,469 (kr 48,280) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in London costs £172 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)