Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Quebec City, Canada
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.007 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$4,418 (4,387 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)