Cost of living in Trento, Italy vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.555 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,077 (€3,265) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 4 hours ago)