Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31558 CAD / RON
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,615 (8,286 lei) in Timisoara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 3 hours ago)