Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01850 CAD / INR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 61% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,724 (₨93,183) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)