Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 413 prices entered by 79 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Sebastian costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)