Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Quebec City, Canada
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,878 prices entered by 234 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$4,232 (﷼ 136,168,627) in Tehran.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riga costs €466 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 4 hours ago)