Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.835 CAD / NZD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 19% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,605 (NZ$6,714) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)