Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 26% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,415 (€2,225) in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)