Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.558 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$4,095 (€2,629) in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)