Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13774 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,793 (20,280 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)