Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24366 CAD / GHS
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 19% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,461 (GH₵22,411) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)