Cost of living in Surat, India vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01873 CAD / INR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 57% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,930 (₨103,036) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)