Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 194 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.41074 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,713 (S/. 11,475) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)