Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.758 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,384 (£3,062) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)