Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 204 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13398 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 33% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,233 (kr 46,523) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)