Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.799 CAD / BGN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 915 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 32% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 2 hours ago)