Cost of living in Singapore vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.995 CAD / SGD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,695 prices entered by 415 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 51% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)