Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21512 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,874 (8,711TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Varna costs 500 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 5 hours ago)