Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20039 CAD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 392 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 13% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)